Welcome to Maple Creek School!
The mission of Maple Creek Elementary School District is to provide an exemplary educational program for the students of Maple Creek School. The high teacher-to-student ratio provides personalized instruction to foster the development of each student’s talents, academic performance and social/emotional growth. We provide a solid foundation for our students to enter high school, college and chosen career paths.
- High expectations and an optimal learning environment produce proficient and advanced academic skills;
- Students, teachers and parents cooperate in a nurturing and interactive educational setting that enhances the learning experience;
- Global literacy and digital citizenship are promoted with the use of digital tablets for the students and professional development for the staff to remain updated on innovative technologies.
- Classroom environment promotes the development of personal responsibility, positive social skills, effective self-management strategies, tolerance and respect for both self and others;
- Collaborative projects provide opportunities to think critically, be creative, solve problems and work as a community;
- An outstanding visual and performance arts program provides a stage for students to demonstrate these skills.
Welcome to Our New Website!
We are excited to unveil the new-and-improved Maple Creek School website! The site features enhanced tools that will allow us to communicate easily with the Maple Creek family. Continue Reading Welcome to Our New Website!